Thursday, September 16, 2010

Talk about a Ground Floor opportunity!!!



Wildtree made INC. magazines Top 5000 List!!!

Inc. projects Wildtree's growth @ 248% in 3 years! What a great decision I made joining this company in 2010!!

Initially I was using the WT products to make dinner time easy and delicious, then I decided to utilize the discount and have others pay for my dinners by joining as a rep the beginning of this year. Now I get paid to share these great food products with the WORLD!! With VERY few reps here in SO Cal I thought, what a great time to get in on a ground floor opportunity with a great company and all while eating healthier and yummier food.

If you are looking for an additional stream of revenue and love eating healthy, delicious food -- Wildtree is the place for you! Feel free to contact me with any questions or you can join my team via my Wildtree website under the Our opportunity tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment