Monday, November 29, 2010

Featured on another blog -- WOOHOO!!

Thanks so much to my client, Romantic Comedy Girl, for featuring me in her recent blog. Why I Hate my Kitchen. If you are wondering how she makes my freezer meal workshop yield 40 meals -- she is single and splits all each "meal" into the four servings. Sometimes splitting meals in half before putting them in the freezer. Sometimes cooking it all and refreezing leftovers or just reheating them for later in the week. SO SMART of her to make this healthy living choice and distribute the meals so well for her new lifestyle!
Thanks again for the mention "Girl"!
Looking to try out her methods -- contact me to reserve a space at my upcoming workshop this Friday @ 3pm or 7pm -- wildforwildtree AT gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment